1. What are the HND-BSC Conversion programmes available
Programmes currently available are:
a. HND-BSc. Accounting
b. HND-BSc. Business Administration
c. HND-BSc. Computer Science
d. HND-B.Sc. Chemistry
e. HND-B.Sc. Mass Communications
2. What is the duration of the HND-BSc. Conversion Programme?
The duration of each programme is two academic sessions (four semesters)
3. When do lectures hold?
Generally, lectures are held on campus on the following days:
a. Thursdays: 4.00pm – 6.00pm
b. Fridays: 2.00pm – 6.00pm
c. Saturdays: 9.00am – 6.00pm
4. What is the cost of tuition per academic session?
Average cost of tuition is 180,000 naira.
5. What is the cost of the application form?
Application form cost 5,000 naira only.
6. Does the University allow for a flexible tuition plan for payment?
Candidates are at liberty to choose the most suitable plan for payment from the options below:
a. Monthly payment plan
b. Semester payment plan
c. Academic session payment plan
7. Are students required to write a project for graduation?
Yes, students are required to do so as part of graduation requirements
8. Are the programmes accredited by the National Universities Commission?
All the degree programmes on offer (BSc. Computer Science, BSc. Accounting, BSc. Business Administration, BSc Mass Communication) are duly and fully accredited by the National Universities Commission, Abuja.
9. What are the basic entry requirements for the programme?
The following are the basic entry requirements:
a. 5 credit passes in relevant Ordinary level subject combinations or relevant A level subject combinations
b. OND and HND certificates
c. Transcript of Academic Records for OND and HND
d. NYSC discharge certificate/exemption/exclusion letter
10. What are the entry HND requirements for admission into the programmes?
|S/n||HND-BSc. Conversion Programme||Admissible Cognate Areas|
|1||B.Sc Computer Science||HND Computer Engineering;
HND Computer Engineering Technology
|2||B.Sc Accounting||HND Accounting/Accountancy|
|3||B.SC Business Administration||HND Banking and Finance
HND Business Administration and Management
|4||B.Sc Mass Communication||HND Mass Communication|